6.13.2011

Even if you lose, you get to eat cake!

Exciting news today folks - Threadcakes 2011 is live! 


What is Threadcakes, you ask?  Threadcakes is a cake competition from Threadless, a Chicago T-Shirt company.  The designs for Threadless are submitted by and voted on by designers in the online community.  It's a pretty awesome company actually.  If you haven't already, I highly recommend checking it out.  Anyways, Threadcakes, is a cake competition where anyone who can access the internet can enter by submitting a photos of the making of their cake creation (either 2-D or 3-D) that is based on a Threadless T-Shirt design.  I missed out last year, but the first year, I did enter a couple entries (see below) and had a blast.


Cookie Loves Milk

The real deal Tee.

Playin' in the Sprinkler

The cute toddler's tee.



So, my question to you all is - what should I do this year?  Send me your favorite threadless designs to help me decide!  (You can post them in the comments field here, or on the Smashed Muffin facebook page.)  And here's the deal, if you pick the design that I end up turning in to delicious cake - you'll win your very own threadless tee, in that design.  Not a bad deal, not a bad deal at all.  


Help me decide what cake to craft and you can reap the benefits.  And maybe, if you're uber lucky, I'll share a piece of cake with you too... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment