11.01.2015

Many Planty Thanks

It's hard to believe it's been a full week since the final market of the outdoor season wrapped. As we ease into November - I wanted to take a quick moment (we did get an extra hour today after all) to send along my many planty thanks to each one of you for your support this past season. Whether you were a regular, placed a custom order or tried my goods for the first time last week, it was my honor to earn your vote with your dollars for wholesome allergy friendly treats. Or maybe you never made your way to the Smashed Muffin tent, but you gave a friendly smile or liked one of my photos on social media... know that I was just as flattered to receive those good vibes too. Regardless of our interaction(s) this past season, it mattered. THANK YOU for that. 

I'll be in touch as a schedule for the future develops. In the meantime, you've go my info if you ever need anything special. (New Years, December Holidays, Birthdays - you know we got you covered with planty allergy friendly goodness!!)

xoxxooo,

-k
-- 
Katie Johnson
Owner
Smashed Muffin Goods
(630) 209-7793 (call or txt!)
Instagram @smashedmuffingoods
Twitter @smashedmuffin

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete