6.10.2015

Like A Boss


Holla my planty friends!! 

We're back at the Pilsen market this Sunday 6/14 (9-2) - rain or shine. Can't wait to see your face! Yes, yours. Especially after you made us feel pretty darn boss last week. [THANK YOU!!!] Despite the raindrops and wet humid weather, you still came out to get smashed and shop til ya dropped at the PCM. Job well done! (Not to mention we sold out of blackberry applesauce donuts in no time. Who says you can only celebrate national donut day on a Friday?)






This week's menu should be relatively similar to last weekends. Oatmeal cream pies went over well so I'll have a small batch of those this Sunday too. I've also got some South Haven Michigan blueberries chillin' in the freezer that are just begging to be baked with. I'm thinkin some blueberry streusel loaves are in order. Ya feel me? 



Can't make it to the market this weekend? Have a hankering for something not on the June menu/items mentioned above? Give me a holler via one of the methods below.

Okies. That's all I've got for now. Hope you're having a smashing week. CUsoons.

-k


Katie Johnson

Owner
Smashed Muffin Goods
(630) 209-7793 (call or txt!)
Instagram @smashedmuffingoods
Twitter @smashedmuffin






No comments:

Post a Comment