8.09.2011

We Do What?!

We do Threadcakes, but of course. What else would we do? Silly.



Today, I completed my submission for Threadcakes 2011, and just in the nick of time. (In case you've been living under a rock and don't know what Threadcakes is - it's a super awesome contest where you bake a cake and design it based on a Threadless t-shirt.) With entry submissions closing on Aug 15th, I cut it kinda close, but I got it done. I always have unobtainable ambitions, like "this year I'm going to do 50 entries", which is silly because as always, its a struggle to find the time to do one. Regardless, I'm always satisfied with the outcome and have fun doing it regardless of how ambitious (or not) I find myself on creation day. You can view more pics of my entry here. And be sure to take a gander at some of the other cakes in the gallery - but don't say I didn't warn you, it's more addicting than facebook and crackberries, trust me.


If you're feeling inspired, don't fret. You still have 5 more days to enter. And the best part is, regardless of if you win, you have a sweet reward to eat at the end of it - your creation! Now honestly, what isn't great about making your cake and eating it too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment