5.19.2011

It's Not OCD, I'm Just Obsessed.

So, I was just browsing some of my fellow bloggers posts and came across these videos posted from Playing Grown Up.  I got so excited, I just had to share.  Read the post/watch the videos here (or just watch below).

The New Girl
Zooey Deschanel is my "bangs" hero as well.  And I also watched the trailer about 3 times in a row.  She's another one I'd like to be when I grow up.  I'm obsessed with her.  Is that weird?

Zooey Deschanel = amazeballs
and i'm uber jeals.

Vote for Pedro
And the Napoleon Dynamite animated series looks great especially because of my renewed obsession with Wilson Phillips.  Nice rendition, ND.  Can't believe the whole original cast is doing the voices.  Awesomeness!


Are there any TV shows/movies you're looking forward to....?
(Aside from the given, Parenthood.  I'm obsessed only slightly.  Oh who am I kidding - I'm in total withdrawal right now since it's not on!  I need my Braverman fix!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment