5.13.2011

Fresh Links, Tea Parties & Chronicle Books, Oh My!

I've been a neglectful blogger again this week, intending to post earlier in the week but, as usual, time got away from me.

So, Friday the 13th or not (at least for a few more minutes), here's my random Friday night post.

I wanted to share a link to a website I recently stumbled upon called Minted. A couple of weeks ago they had a promotion going on where if you signed up for their newsletter, you got 25 address labels free.  (In the end you basically have to pay for the shipping).  I signed up and it was love at first sight. Their designs are so simple and clean, yet easily customizable.  Today I checked back in and found out that they are partnering with one (if not, the one) of my favorite book publishers, Chronicle Books.


To say that I am obsessed with Chronicle Books does not even begin to describe it and how crazy I go for their products.  They.Are.The.Best. Plain and simple.  And they're books are a crafters (and bakers!) dream come true.  Whenever I'm in a book store (or let's be real - TJ Maxx where I get books on the cheap), and I find a book I'm attracted to, 90% of the time I look on the spine and sure enough, that spectacles logo is there to greet me.  

So in retrospect, it all kinda makes sense. There's a reason I stumbled upon Minted.com, because it was yet another connection to my fav publisher.  And because I like it, you should like it too.  (kidding)  

Ok that's enough outta me for now.  Since it's Friday, I thought I'd post a video for no other particular reason than I wanted to. And cuz it's Friday. And cuz I feel like this song has been stuck in my head all week.  Especially this line: "There ain't no party like my nana's tea party."  Like a broken record in my brain.  But I'm a FOTC fan, so I won't complain too much. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment